Educational Plan for Adaptive Computer Lab Students
This information is extremely vital in order for the ACL staff to assist you in your academic progress. ALL students must complete this form. DON’T FORGET TO SELECT YOUR HOURS.
The more information you give, the more we can help. PRINT THIS PAGE AND GIVE TO JASSY.
Important Do’s and Do Not’s:
- Do try to learn a new assistive technology (such as Dragon) before you are enrolled in the class for which you need it.
- Do use other labs and resources as they can only help your progress.
- Do not expect miracles from the ACL environment. (homework, essays, teach curriculum…)
- Do expect to get out as much as you put in. (essays, test results, ethics…)
- Do not waste anyone’s time, not even your own (this is not a live chat room).
- Do reach your maximum potential (How do you know?)
Print completed form and give to Jassy.